We believe Management Accounts and Reports are key to the success of a growing business. A Management Information Pack should be produced on a regular and consistent basis typically monthly or quarterly.
The ideal Management Information Pack will be consistent, not overly detailed, use visual aids not just numbers, include your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), consider financial and non-financial data and compare actual results to plan.
A regular Management Information Pack enables business owners to make informed decisions on key matters to lead their business towards their business goals.
We work with business owners to identify the relevant KPIs and advise on systems and processes to enable their team to accurately record and measure these.
We prepare Management Information Pack for clients for set deadlines or work with their current team to achieve this.
The following should be included in an effective Management Information Pack:
- Dashboard – a one page overview of the relevant KPIs
- Commentary on performance and position – one page at most
- Profit & Loss showing Gross Profit and Net Profit Margins
- Profit and Loss Comparison to Prior Year or Budget
- Cash Position review including working capital analysis
- Balance Sheet at period end
- Business specific additional data
If you would like to find out more about our Management Accounts and Reporting service please get in touch with the office on 01228 904 904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.