The right accountants for you
We are specialist accountants and tax advisers for the hospitality industry working with a variety of businesses including; pubs, restaurants, hotels and bed & breakfasts.
Accounting and advisory for hotels
Hotels face more challenges than ever to continue to be relevant and appeal to potential guests. It is a continuous balance to maximise income and offer value for money.
Guests are able to review service and quality on comparison websites such as Trip Advisor, Booking.com meaning offering a value for money experience is ever more important.
We can help achieve your goals by supporting you with:
• Preparation of accounts and management information
• Identifying your Key Performance Indicators
• Cash flow forecasts
• Advice on regulations specific to the hotel industry on areas such as tax, VAT, HMRC and PAYE
• Improving efficiencies, productivity and cost-saving
• Dealing with employment tax issues and assisting with HMRC enquiries
How we advise pubs, restaurants and bars
Our sister company RS Hospitality Solutions offer a dedicated service to licensed trade, pubs and restaurants. RS Hospitality Solutions are members of the British Institute of Innkeeping supporting independent and licensed pubs and restaurants and offer a full service including; consultancy, bookkeeping, monthly performance reporting, stocktaking, accountancy, payroll, tax and VAT Returns.
The services offered by our hospitality accountants include:
• Preparation of weekly payroll
• Monthly bookkeeping
• Provision of monthly management reports
• Consultancy on how to maximise your profit
• Preparation of VAT Returns
• Preparation of MGD Returns
• Preparation of year-end accounts
• Preparation of Tax Returns