We are specialist accountants and tax advisers for the hospitality industry working with a variety of businesses including; pubs, restaurants, hotels and bed & breakfasts.
Accounting and advisory for hotels
Hotels face more challenges than ever to continue to be relevant and appeal to potential guests. It is a continuous balance to maximise income and offer value for money.
Guests are able to review service and quality on comparison websites such as Trip Adviser, Booking.com meaning offering a value for money experience is ever more important.
We can help achieve your goals by supporting you with:
- Preparation of accounts and management information
- Identifying your Key Performance Indicators
- Cash flow forecasts
- Advice on regulations specific to the hotel industry on areas such as tax, VAT, HMRC and PAYE
- Improving efficiencies, productivity and cost saving
- Dealing with employment tax issues and assisting with HMRC enquiries
How we advise pubs, restaurants and bars
Our sister company RS Hospitality Solutions offer a dedicated service to licensed trade, pubs and restaurants. RS Hospitality Solutions are members of the British Institute of Innkeeping supporting independent and licensed pubs and restaurants and offer a full service including; consultancy, bookkeeping, monthly performance reporting, stocktaking, accountancy, payroll, tax and VAT Returns.
The services offered by our hospitality accountants include:
- Preparation of weekly payroll
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Provision of monthly management reports
- Consultancy on how to maximise your profit
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of MGD Returns
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Preparation of Tax Returns
If you operate in the hospitality sector and would like to find out more about how we can help you, please get in touch with the office on 01228 904 904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.