Join The Team
Are You Passionate About Accountancy?
If you have a passion for accounting and numbers, SeavorChartered is the career path for you! We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We understand we require great people to provide a great service to our clients and achieve our business goals and growth plans. That is why our team is just as important to us as our clients.
Why Join SeavorCharted Accountants?
Here are just a few great reasons why you should join our team!
- You’ll get 25 days holiday as standard + bank holidays.
- You’ll work in a modern office with free onsite parking!
- You’ll be given the opportunity to grow your career including representing the company at networking and career events.
- We act on behalf of a variety of clients, in size and industry, providing a multitude of working opportunities.
- We offer a competitive salary.
- We’re a registered training provider of the ICAEW, ATT and AAT.
- We’re also Xero Gold Partners and Dext Platinum Partners.
- We use market leading practice management software and document management software to make your work life easier.
We are looking to recruit for the following positions:
Business Administration Apprentice
To apply please email your current CV to email@example.com
Are You Right For SeavorChartered?
For the right individuals, there are exciting opportunities to develop within SeavorChartered.
For all our roles, we are looking for like-minded individuals who thrive on engaging with clients and share our enthusiasm for working with them.
Exceptional personal organisational skills and strict attention to detail are must-have qualities. Such individuals must also be at total ease in a fast-changing environment and have a real desire to find ways to do things better.
Networking & Careers Events
Newman Catholic School Careers Fair
Helen and Abbie attended Newman Catholic School to part take in their careers fair for Years 7 – 13.
Years 10 – 13 were discussing their upcoming future plans after leaving school and Years 7 – 9 were using the opportunity to engage with the various businesses to broaden their social skills and communication after the last couple of years.
Richard Rose Morton School Careers Fair
Lisa and Nicole attended Richard Rose Morton School at their careers fair for all Year groups to promote a career in Accountancy.
This provided upcoming school leavers the opportunity to speak to local businesses to find out what their businesses entails.
Abbie at Newman Catholic School
Nicole and Lisa at Richard Rose Morton School